- PRINCE2® and the Big Picture Governance Themes and Processes for Project Management Product Life Cycle
- Defines and Distributes responsibilities among the Project Management Team
Starting up a Project
- Essentials of a Business Case.
- How to Prepare a Project Brief
Initiating the Project
- Importance of Project Planning.
- Compiling Project Initiation Document
- Outlining Customer Expectations.
- Preparing a Quality management Strategy.
- Quality Review Techniques
- Product-based Planning Transforming
- Products to Activities
Progress Controls and Stages
- Project Controls and Project Board Controls
- Defining the Authority Levels
- Risk Analysis Approaches for Risk Management
- Allocation of Risk Ownership
Directing a Project
- Taking Authority and Responsibility
- Managing through Problems
Managing a Project
- Managing Project Deliveries and Stage Boundaries
- Why Change Control?
- Configuration Management
Closing a Project
- Benefits of obtaining a formal project sign-off
- Why Post-Project Reviews?
- Live Case Study demonstrating the application of PRINCE2® techniques on real projects
- Generating Example Templates
- Revision & Practice exam
- Apply the seven principles, processes, and themes in the PRINCE2® guidelines
- Learn how to tailor your approach for different projects, ensuring flexibility and success in today’s dynamic work environment
- Develop a product-based planning approach for projects that helps divide them into manageable, controllable stages
- Control the use of resources and effectively manage project risk
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing a project
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PRINCE2® certification
- Project Managers
- Associate Project Managers / Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads / Team Managers
- Project Executives / Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Mr Gajendra Balasingam
Call Us at 03-22014533
Maybank Ezpay (Up to 24 months @ 0% Interest)
CIMB Easy Pay (Up to 24 months @ 0% Interest)
Cash Installment (Case by case basis)