If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management-both on the job and through professional certification-is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ® to successfully manage projects.
30th November, 1st,7th,8th & 14th December 2019
1 – Examining Professional Project Management
- Identify Project Management Processes
- Identify Professional and Social Responsibilities
- Identify the Interpersonal Skills Required for a
2 – Initiating a Project
- Examine the Project Management Context
- Examine Project Selection
- Prepare a Project Statement of Work
- Create a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
3 – Planning Project Work
- Identify Elements of the Project Management Plan
- Document Stakeholder Requirements
- Create a Scope Statement
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
4 – Developing Project Schedules
- Create an Activity List
- Create a Project Schedule Network Diagram
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Duration for Project Activities
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Identify the Critical Path
- Optimize the Project Schedule
- Establish a Schedule Baseline
5 – Developing Cost Estimates and Budgets
- Estimate Project Costs
- Estimate the Preliminary
- Cost Baseline
- Reconcile Funding and Costs
6 – Planning Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Create a Quality Management Plan
- Document the Project Roles, Responsibilities, and Reporting Relationships
- Create a Communications Management Plan
7 – Analyzing Risks and Planning Risk Responses
- Examine a Risk Management Plan
- Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Develop a Risk Response Plan
8 – Planning Project Procurement
- Plan Project Procurements
- Prepare a Procurement Statement of Work
- Prepare a Procurement Document
9 – Executing Project Work
- Identifying the Direct and Manage Project Execution Process
- Execute a Quality Assurance Plan
- Acquire the Project Team
- Develop the Project Team
- Manage the Project Team
- Distribute Project Information
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships and Expectations
10 – Managing Project Procurement
- Identify the Conduct Project Procurements Process
- Obtain Responses from Sellers
- Determine Project Sellers
11 – Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
- Identify the Monitor and Control Project Work Process
- Develop an Integrated Change Control System
- Utilize the Integrated Change Control System
- Review Deliverables and Work Results
- Control the Project Scope
12 – Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule and Costs
- Control the Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
13 – Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance and Quality
- Perform Quality Control
- Report on Project Performance
14 – Monitoring and Controlling Project Risk and Procurements
- Monitor and Control Project Risk
- Administer Project Procurements
15 – Closing the Project
- Close Project Procurements
- Close the Project or Phase Administratively
What are the course objectives?
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project
Associate Degree/ Diploma – Minimum 7,500 project hours
Bachelors Degree – Minimum 4,500 project hours
*Project hours accumulated from project experience before
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
Mr Gajendra Balasingham
- One of the few registered education providers under PMI in Malaysia
- PMP & RMP holder
- Various project experience
- Above 95% passing rate (for students who sit for exam within 3 months)
- Has his own curated cheat sheet for PMP module to aid candidates undergo exam
- Produce diploma/ degree copy
- Proof studied 5 days classroom training at a training provider
- Project supervisor/ PIC Contact details for each project which accumulates the total project hours
*GKK’s trainer will assist in preparing the documentation (if needed)
- Exam is taken at the exam centre: Prometric (training providers are not allowed to conduct PMP exam)
- Exam fee = USD 555 & Official PMBOK hardcopy book (optional)= USD60
- Resit Exam fee = USD375
- Membership for PMI (optional) = USD139 + USD20 (For Malaysian membership status)
- Exam fee = USD405 & PMBOK hardcopy book = Free
- Resit exam rate = USD275
Call Us at 03-22014533
Maybank Ezpay (Up to 24 months @ 0% Interest)
CIMB Easy Pay (Up to 24 months @ 0% Interest)
Cash Installment (Case by case basis)